Friday, December 14, 2007

Go Go GOOGLE! I love Google docs. Like one of my more prolific co-workers, I can't believe I didn't know about this and found myself thinking, "Yeah, this is awesome. Better that Google Earth, Google Maps..." and that's saying a lot.

So Zoho writer does basically the same thing, and I think that this is so so cool. I can think of many different ways to use this program and can imagine myself touting Google docs to our middle and high school patrons for their collaborative projects. This can totally change collaborative projects. Not just that, but I'm thinking also of the documents that I work on, but would love to continue working on from home. Of course, there's my flash drive, so so handy, Google docs is a giant suitcase that keeps my documents safe, on every computer, accessible from anywhere. Nicely done, Google. One step closer to world domination.

1 comment:

maura said...

ahh.. google, what will they think of next?
the great thing is that they seem to anticipate the needs of users.
like google documents! haven't we all emailed ourselves a document to work on, and downloaded from station to station.
this solves it!