Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh, I'm Deep in the Weeds....


A Few Dollars
Originally uploaded by dom_dedom_dom_dom
It's a little frightening how behind I am with my posting and blogging. The good thing (for me, anyway) is that I've actually been working on the assignments, just not the blogging part. Perhaps not my strongest suit. I seem better at the playing bit. Wandering about the internet, uncovering mash ups and podcasts and applications heretofore unknown to my aging brain. However, I lack documentation. It all boils down to finish. Ah well, At least y'all are getting paid to read it. So. Where were we? Ah yes. Flickr.
Well, I've had a Flickr account for almost three years, turns out. Surprised me, too. I had completely forgotten about it, but when I started perusing the site, there it was. Since making this discovery several weeks ago, I've found myself wondering if I had any forgotten bank accounts. So I did a search for that, as well. I can't remember which sites I searched, but I didn't find anything. My husband, however discovered $740 in Ohio that was sitting waiting like a forgotten puppy. Happy day! Seems we're well suited, what with our utterly crap memory(s). I wonder if that money would have ever found him, and marvelled again at the wonder of the internet and how very immediate things have become. Thinking about this experience, I can offer up only "technology - gooood!"
I also played with the Flickr mashups that were recommended, and, not unlike my fellow CR cohort, Reblogga, chose to install a Spell with Flickr of my name. (see below, it's so swish!)

No comments: