Thursday, October 11, 2007

time, time, ticking, ticking...

I must admit, expanding my understanding of these technologies is fun and I'm thinking about all of the ways they have changed and will continue to change the way I use the internet and collect information. My addiction to the blogs of (teen authors) megcabot.com and sarahdessen.com is fed from the same wellspring, as it were - but I miss the pretty colors. AND I've found some new and fun blogs from the blogrolls of others... so that's worked out well. I have noticed, though, that I need to go back on a regular basis, so that I don't "lose ground" . Problem is: not a whole lot of "free time" to revisit this. Too many other items taking priority. Ah well, at least now I have my bloglines account, culling together my regular pit stops...they are all waiting for me, whenever I have the time to pay them a visit. That's a comfort. Onward...

1 comment:

maura said...

free time!!
we have OODLES of that!!!